Grand Staircase

2013/07/07

Me, myself and I!

Hi!

This is the first post (well actually the second but who's counting...) of my first ever actual blog. 

Why did I decide to create a blog? Well I love beauty, I love fashion and I love everything girly in general. I am also a hoarder (I mostly blame Youtube for that!), and as such I feel obliged to share my experience (which is not much, I warn you) with all of you out there, who, like me, rely on the opinions of others in order to get the best products for the cheapest price.

The blog's content will mostly consist of ramblings about products I tried or am trying at the moment, or at least for now it will. Who knows where the cold wind blows?

I welcome you aboard my world and I hope you enjoy accompanying me on this journey!

Yours,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post! I'd also be happy to answer any question you might have!