Grand Staircase

2013/09/11

Beauty Haul 2 - Feelunique

Hello,

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of items I bought from Feelunique.com, before I went on holidays. I've been testing these products and I'll be reviewing them as soon as I have a proper opinion formed on them.

I've also purchased some products during their Sales period. I've already received a couple of them but I'm waiting for the rest to arrive to then do a joint haul.



Their old packaging . products are packed differently now

To begin with, I bought a Spiezia Organics Muslin Flannel to compare with the ones I have from Liz Earle and the Primark face cloths recommended by Caroline Hirons herself.


Then I decided to pick the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil Free B.B. Cream in Light because here in Portugal I could only find it in the color Medium.



Since I was very curious to try the so raved about Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal Eye Liner in Nude, I figured "why not now?" and to my basket it went.



Last but not least, I decided to grab another Real Techniques brush, this time the Stippling brush, to add to my collection.



And that's all for today.

Please leave your comments and suggestions down below to help me develop this blog. I really appreciate it. :)

Yours,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post! I'd also be happy to answer any question you might have!